Saturday 23 August 2008

Last night

Just to show you how good the light is up here at the moment - these were taken last night from the field below the house. No filters, no Photoshop.

Evening light

Sunset sky

And I'm splurging on a piece of new equipment - thanks to a generous Amazon birthday voucher from my brother, I'm going to order a Lowepro Mini Trekker AW, a rucksack that takes a digital SLR camera plus three or four lenses and a tripod. It'll be better for my back when I'm walking, because the weight I carry will be central rather than on one shoulder, and it'll leave both hands free when I'm climbing hills and rocks rather than having to catch the shoulder back as it swings round when I wobble a bit.

My boyfriend got me two Joe Cornish books that I wanted as well, so watch this space as I read, learn and attempt to apply...

No comments: